Saturday, March 24, 2012

5 going on 15








Emme turned 5 this year. One of the biggest changes this year was getting glasses. She never really showed signs of having a hard time seeing so I felt so bad when the Doctor told me that her vision was so bad and that she was not even using one of her eyes at all. She is far sighted yet never had a hard time picking up reading or anything else for that matter.




This is Emme's third year of dance and she absolutely loves it. She is also doing T-ball with Parker and Elle. I have 3 kids on one team, the joys of having them close together!




Emme is so excited to be starting school in the fall. I on the other hand am absolutely going to die. She is such a help to have. She is so good with the younger ones. She has so much patience. She does so much to help. Recently she went off for the day with a cousin and I was left with Carson and Elle while Parker was at school. Let's just say I didn't realize how much she did. She acts so much older than what she is, I have to remind myself not to be so hard on her that she is only 5. There are times though, that I have to remind her that she is 5 and not 15 and to get rid of her attitude!! She really is so good. Chris and I always say that if we could be guaranteed that if we had another baby that it would act just like Emme we would have already had another one. Don't worry if you are my mother-in-law reading this, there are no more coming, guarantee's like that can't be made. But truth is if they all acted like her I would have had at least
8, not kidding!



I sure hope she knows how special she is to us. It's hard to have a big brother that is so loud and proud of himself. He tends to take the spotlight, but it is her that truly helps them all to shine. While she is

just as smart and talented she carries a quality, unlike the others, humility. She will do anything for anyone, and always puts others first and for that I am most proud.

1 comment:

  1. yeay, another post! I LOVE reading about your family. I hope YOU realize how special you are! I just love you Holly!!!!

    ReplyDelete