Friday, October 30, 2009

Our preschool Halloween party

We had a preschool Halloween party at our house on Tuesday. We had a lot of fun but I forgot to grab my camera until the very end. I never have pictures of all the fun! We had some goodies and Erin made a really cute pumpkin craft for all the kids. We also ate some hot dog mummies and a jack-o-lantern pizza. They also mad monsters out of celery and other fruits and peanut butter.

I got a few of them decorating their cookies.
Ella's cookie looked delicious!


Elle decorating


I mean eating!
This was after everyone had left, bows were already out, Parker was down to his underwear halfway through the party, and they were just plain filthy. Doesn't it just look like they had so much fun!


My two girls! They are so cute, I just can't believe how different they look from each other.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment