Friday, October 30, 2009

The Lord doesn't give you more than you can handle....right?

Mother Teresa once said, "The Lord doesn't give you more than you can handle, I wish he just didn't think so much of me." They also say that the Lord gives you trials to help you grow. I'm guessing in my case, I must have an awful lot of growing to do! My babies sure can be a handful but I sure do enjoy them. (most of the time!)
Elle is just trying to help me out. She is giving herself a bath. What you can't see in the pic....the soap and water all over the floor.



This picture is a little old, it's from my mom's birthday. After a bath Elle found that silly mommy left the cake on the table for her to help herself to.

Since mommy is so smart she moved the cake to the counter and this is a picture of Emme and Elle finding the cake the next morning!

These next pics are recent.

Parker and Emme climbed his closet. Notice all the clothes on the floor that they threw down.

Elle got into powder.

I had left the powder in the room. silly mommy. Parker had an accident in bed in the middle of the night. I quickly changed Parker, took the sheets off, put them in the wash, put powder on the bed (tip:powder, baking soda, etc. will pull the moisture out of the mattress, it clumps and you just vacuum it up). I was so proud of myself for staying on top of the game even in the middle of the night. Silly me, I forgot to take the powder out of the room. Fast forward to morning time. Kids are playing nicely while I am cleaning up breakfast and then I smell powder and remember. I walk in to toys everywhere, I couldn't see them but I tripped over all of them!
By the way don't you like how Elle even took her diaper off!

Parker assured me that it was not him that did it.

Elle walked up with the powder in her hand and said; "Meeeee, it's meee. I do it." I'm sure she wasn't at all encouraged!

She sure thought she was funny.


Emme's remark, "Mommy it was so fun! Don't do it again."
Yea, that would be nice. Except flash forward two more days and had deja vu. Yes they did it again. Didn't take any more pictures of them being bad! Paker told my mom, "We don't get spankings, just pictures." So even though I could add hundreds of photos to this post, I'm holding off on the pictures!









Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I know you already told me those stories, but the pictures make it 1000 times better! Love it (but I'm glad it's your house, not mine!).

    ReplyDelete