I don't have very many pictures of my little man, he is usually being held by me! He is a sweet boy but very spoiled. He loves to talk and is becoming more generous with his smiles. He is growing so fast and is so strong. He has been rolling for the past couple of months now and is now beginning to sit better. He loves to play with toys and almost everything he picks up goes straight to the mouth. I can't believe he is already 4 1/2 months old. We have sure enjoyed our new addition to the family.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Our little one
I don't have very many pictures of my little man, he is usually being held by me! He is a sweet boy but very spoiled. He loves to talk and is becoming more generous with his smiles. He is growing so fast and is so strong. He has been rolling for the past couple of months now and is now beginning to sit better. He loves to play with toys and almost everything he picks up goes straight to the mouth. I can't believe he is already 4 1/2 months old. We have sure enjoyed our new addition to the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment