Saturday, September 19, 2009
The house is still standing!
Last week I went to a relief society get together and left Christopher with all of the kids. I was so nervous, the house was left messy, the kids fussy and wanting to eat, and my cell phone was dead, plus it was the first time he had been left with all four. I should have known that it would be okay because I practically married superman! I should leave more often. When I came home the house was cleaner than I left, dinner had been cleaned up, the kids bathed and put in bed! The kids had a movie night with dad and he took a picture of them together because he thought they were cute in their matching p.j.'s. But I have to say the most impressive thing of the night was when I looked over and saw the baby wrap laying out. I asked Christopher if he had used it and he said yes. I was suprised that he knew how to wear it. When I asked how he figured it out he said he had looked it up on the internet! I knew I had an amazing husband but who would have known how well trained he was! Thanks baby for the night away, thanks for not complaining, thanks for not running out the door after me, and mostly thanks for being such a great dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment