I am so behind on all of my postings, this is from a few weeks ago. On Wednesdays, there is storytime at the library. We went up to storytime and then to the park for a picnic lunch. I happened to have my camera in the car and decided to take a few pics. As you can see, Elle needs her nap bad! I love the way Carson is starring at Elle's screaming. We had such a fun time listening to stories and doing crafts. The kids enjoyed the park but I am looking forward to cooler weather. Thanks Grandma Laura for coming with us. It made for a much more enjoyable day for me!
My sweet babies, I wish I would have appreciated how easy two were!
Emme loves her brother, she is such a great big sister.
Parker wanted me to take a picture of him climbing. I asked him why he was making that face, he said, "It's my cool face and I am soooooo cool."
Oh my word Holly. Your kids are so beautiful! I love all the pics, and I love the way you talk about them. You are such a good mom!
ReplyDelete