Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Where did my baby go?

I can't believe how fast he has grown. He is now officially in nursery! At 18 months he weighs in at just 22 lbs. What he lacks in size he makes up for in spunk! He is so mischievous and full of laughter.

He loves his big brother and sisters and plays so nicely with them. He acts just like them!!! He is one tough cookie and holds his own when he plays with them.

He can be so sweet sometimes, he loves animals and babies. He gives real kisses now and loves to give big bear hugs. He is starting to talk quite a bit. He will repeat anything you tell him. He thinks it is quite comical to call me Holly. He has also started telling knock, knock jokes! He is such a copy cat.

Posted by PicasaHe loves to color and paint, especially his head. (better than the walls!) He is quite the hand full but we love him. I always say it's a good thing I think he is so cute because he is so hard!!! Yesterday I was not feeling well, to say the least, I had my hair in braids because I was visiting the toilet often. On one occasion over the toilet I could feel Carson hoovering and the kids were yelling that he had scissors. I took the scissors out of his hand and put them up. About an hour later I went back into the bathroom to take a shower and noticed my braid hanging funny. I really didn't think too much about it because my hair was so messy. When I took out my hair to take a shower, half of the braid fell onto the floor!!! Carson had got me with the scissors. I had to cut several inches off my hair!!! When I told Christopher what had happened he laughed and said he wish he could have seen Carson's face when he was doing this! And we wonder why Carson is so naughty!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Seriously? SERIOUSLY!? I can't believe he cut YOUR hair!!! You have the wildest kid stories of anyone I know. I'm sure they're not funny to you (at least at the moment), but they're hilarious when you tell them!
    Thank you SO MUCH for the bags you packed for my kids. They've been life savers!!!!! Bryce totes around the little bag full of cars and has spent hours driving them around and lining them up. You're the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought my four little boys were mischievous! I love your blog - you are such a great mom, and have such cute kids!

    ReplyDelete