Aren't they so cute? Seven kids 3 and under! We have had our cousins at our house almost everyday for the past month. They have been coming Monday-Friday while their parents are getting things ready for their move. While we are happy to see our cousins so much we are very sad that they are moving so very far away. (Utah) Sarah wasn't here for the pictures but most days there were 8 kids! I've decided I don't want 8 kids! I'm exhausted but the kids sure had a blast. I didn't grab my camera to often, but I sure wish I would've. I was usually holding a baby, feeding one, or running after another, sometimes all of them at once!This is what this many little kids can do to a room, while you are nursing!
With so many little helpers it took less than 10 minutes to look like this. Although it may take a little longer to touch up paint the beautiful artwork by Heather in the hallway!
We spent one of the days they were here at Chuck E. Cheese. Once again with so many kids I didn't end up with very many pictures, but we sure do have lots of fun memories!
Do we look like Chuck E. Cheese?
The kids had never been to Chuck E. Cheese before and Parker went skipping in as if it were Disney World. Chuck E. Cheese came walking around the corner and Parker went running and squealing like a little girl. (Not towards Chuck E. Cheese but behind me!) Heather, ofcourse, went running to him!
Emme and Heather
We have been so lucky to have our cousins living in town. We sure are going to miss them so much.
Are these Ryan's babies? They are all so cute!! But I haven't seen any pictures of Mom!! Love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteYou took them all to Chuck E Cheese's?!?!? Well, if I ever doubted before, now I KNOW you're super woman!
ReplyDelete