Big brother Parker and baby brother Carson.

Emme and Elle are already pros at being big sisters!

Okay, I know this is old but as of April 28, 2009 we now have four babies! Wow, how the time flies, just a little over three years ago I was about to be a mom for the first time and now we have four. We are all very excited to welcome our new baby boy into the family. Labor was quick, but unfortunately not pain free! Carson decided to come late and I was induced April 28. About 5:45 they started my pitocin and said I was about a 3. By about 7:00 I decided I had enough and wanted to try an epidural. The doctor came in and checked me and said I was a 5 and the baby was still high so it would be a good time to get the epidural. The doctor broke my water and then went to go get the anaesthesiologist. They were switching shifts so the nurse came in to do her assessments. She took one look at my face and ran out in the halls to grab the incubators and such. I began yelling at her to move it out of the way so the anaesthesiologist would not trip or take longer to reach me! By 7:11 I had a healthy baby boy laying in my arms!

Holly, you have such a beutiful family!!! I know I'm a little late, but congrats on number four! That is so exciting! We are so happy for you! Tell everyone we said hi!! Love You! xoxo Itsy
ReplyDelete